This is a tutorial to create a beautiful xmas tree ornament, and after xmas you can put it in your garden and enjoy birds’ presence! This is an ideal gift for garden or bird lovers… i.e. my gran!
DIY: Birdseed ornaments
- Supplies: birdseed, gelatin (the powder, not the leafs), cookie cutters, pretty string
- Add three teaspoons of gelatin powder to 1/2 of warm water
- Mix 2 1/2 cups of birdseed to the gelatin
- Put the mixture into the cookie cutter. When it is filled halfway, add the string
- Cover the string with more mixture and leave to dry.
- A lot of prettiness ready to be enjoyed
xoxo Miss A. Banana