Happy new year lovely people! For the first post of 2013 I have recreated this horribly cute Onyx Octopus from SVPPLY (here). It is a pretty simple tutorial and the result is great!
Here is how:
- Supplies: A toy octopus (I got this toy in a sea creature mix bag), black acrylic paint & brush, thread, a black chain
- Use the thread to tie two of the tentacles down.
- Paint the entire octopus black – but keep the eyes undone. (Unless you would like to paint new eyes in)
- Wrap either ends of the chain around the tentacle
- Voila, a pretty scary, but cute, necklace.