Collar necklaces are one of my favourite trends currently, and I could not resist creating this simple, yet pretty, necklace chain. Here’s how:
- Supplies: A long chain, ringlets, a leather ribbon (i did not have a necklace clasp)
- measure the base of the necklace around your neck
- Start by cutting the longest piece, and then cutting two pieces shorter over and over again
- With the ringlets, apply the chain strips to the base.
- Tie the two ends together with the leather ribbon and you have yourself a trendy neck piece.
I am completely obsessed with statement necklaces and collar neck pieces, you can expect many more coming this way