Xmas is in jar with this easy (yet delicious) scrub! The pepper and mint flavours are also suitable for men who enjoy pampering.
DIY: Pepper & Mint Body Scrub
- Supplies: Epsom Salt (you can use sugar too, but I prefer Epsom salt for all its benefits), olive oil, mint essential oil, ground pepper, jar
- The rule of thumb for this scrub is to use 2 parts salt for one part oil.Fill the jar to 2/3 with Epsom salt and add the ground pepper.
- Add olive oil and 6 drops of essential oil.
- Mix the ingredients together. If you feel the fragrance needs more pepper or essential oil, add until you see fit.
- Print labels and glue to the jar with❤ modge podge
xoxo miss A. Banana