DIY: Trendy Tribal Print
- Supplies: An old denim, a pair of scissors, bleach, permanent marker
- Cut the denim’s legs off. Make sure you fit and mark where to cut before the damage is done.
- For a distress feel, make small cuts. Put the shorts through a washing machine to get full fray effect.
- lay the shorts’ ends in 1:1 water:bleach mix
- Wait until you get your desired colour. This can take a while, so please be patient
- With a permanent marker, draw the print on the shorts.
xoxo Miss Anna Banana