- Supplies: A friendship bracelet (tutorial), the face of a watch (available at bead-shops or you can remove the straps from an old watch), a candle, needle&thread
- Start by burning the candle to get some runny hot wax.
- Dip the loose ends of the friendship bracelet in the wax and press the ends flat.
- The flat ends make the task of applying the strap to the face easier.
- thread the ends through the face, and hand sew it.
One of my good friends from varsity has started an amazing e-commerce store, be sure to check it out: IndieMode